Students registering for MGMT 493 - Internship will be expected to receive training and practice in a technical, business, or governmental organization relevant to their career goals and their set of major courses.
The department assists students in obtaining internship positions, but students may also seek others on their own.
The internship course carries the following requirements:
- Students must complete at least two classes in the BMGT major before seeking an Management and Organizations internship
- Permission to register in MGMT 493 and course instructions must be obtained from the class instructor for that semester
- Students must participate in a number of seminars during the semester
- Students must complete a set of readings tailored to the specific internship position
- Students will prepare an Internship Report, the subject and format of which will be negotiated with the course instructor