Fifth Year Doctoral Student
B.B.A. in Management, Grand Valley State University, 2013
B.S. in Psychology, Grand Valley State University, 2013
- Behavioral ethics, with emphasis on (un)ethical behavior in groups and teams
- Team composition and interpersonal processes
- Multilevel phenomena
- Research Assistant, Grand Valley State University
- Human Resources Intern, Aramark
- Academy of Management
- American Psychological Association
- Spoelma, T. M. & Ellis, A. P. J. (In press). Fuse or fracture? Threat as a moderator of the effects of diversity faultlines in teams. Journal of Applied Psychology.
- Podsakoff, N. P., Podsakoff, P. M., MacKenzie, S. B., Maynes, T. D., Whiting, S. W., & Spoelma, T. M. (Forthcoming). Multilevel OCB research: A review and recommendations for future research. In P. M. Podsakoff, S. B., MacKenzie, & N. P. Podsakoff (Eds.), The Oxford Handbook of Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Oxford, UK: Blackwell.
- Podsakoff, N. P., Podsakoff, P. M., MacKenzie, S. B., Maynes, T. D., & Spoelma, T. M. (2014). Consequences of unit-level organizational citizenship behaviors: A review and recommendations for future research. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 35, S87-S119.