Senior Lecturer of Management and Organizations
Ph.D. Psychology, University of Arizona
Areas of Expertise
- Human Memory
- Cognitive Development
- Statistics and research methods
- Pedagogical factors that affect efficacy of online learning tools
MGMT 276 Statistical Inference in Management
MGMT 330 Human Resource Management
Publications and Working Papers
- Delaney, S.M. & Daniel, D. (2007). Learning from text: Comparing student study strategies for web-based e.books versus hardcopy books. Grant from Worth Publishing, NY.
- Delaney, S.M., Dobson, V., Mohan, K.M. (2005). Measured visual field extent varies with peripheral stimulus flicker rate in very young children. Optom Vision Sci. Sept; 82(9).
- Schacter, D.L., Cooper, L.A., Delaney, S.M., Peterson, M.A, & Tharan, M. (1991). Implicit memory for possible and impossible objects: Constraints on the construction of structural descriptions. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory and Cognition, 17, 3 19.
- Association for Psychological Science (APS)
Awards and Honors
- Provost’s General Education Teaching Award, The University of Arizona