- Ph.D. Rhetoric, Georgia State University, 2004
- B.A. Writing, The University of Arizona
Areas of Expertise
- Professional and technical writing
- Visual and information design
- Learning and teaching technologies
- Assessments development and implementation
- Program development and evaluation
- Nonprofit grant writing
- BNAD 314, Business Communication
- ABC (spell out)
- CCC (spell out)
- CPTSC (spell out)
Robin Breault is a faculty member of the Business Communication Program at the Eller College of Management and teaches BNAD 314 for Accounting Majors.
Dr. Breault earned her B.A. in Writing from The University of Arizona and her Ph.D. in rhetoric, with an emphasis in professional and technical communication, from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prior to joining the Business Communication faculty at Eller, she was the assistant director for the campus-wide Writing Across the Curriculum Program at Georgia State University.