- Ph. D. Educational Psychology, May 2009
- Ed.S. Special Education and Rehabilitation, The University of Arizona, 2004
- MS Teacher and Teacher Education, The University of Arizona, 2002
- BS Accountancy, Northern Arizona University, 1977
- MGMT 471 Management Policies
Areas of Expertise
- Business and Financial Management
- Corporate Leadership and Governance
- Strategic Decision Making
Martin Fox has held a number of senior executive positions in healthcare including Chief Executive Officer and founder of Home Dialysis of America and Senior Vice President of Everest Healthcare Services. He is currently a Managing Member of Unruh and Fox, an investment partnership specializing in providing capital and operational assistance to startup ventures.
Mr. Fox has published articles and conducted a number of seminars focused on healthcare management, and is an adjunct faculty member for the Eller College of Business at the University of Arizona. He has served, and continues to serve on a number of corporate and nonprofit boards.